Kohler Walk In Shower Installer in Woodbury
What Should I Expect When Installing a Walk-In Shower?
This is exactly what you can get out of a walk-in shower project:
Demolition and disposal of the old tub and drywall.
Develop walls to fit new walk-in shower as needed.
Supply of water lines, drains and any overhead lights will be done.
The shower pan is placed and protected to the framing.
Wall surround is positioned.
The mechanical final is done by putting in faucets, showerheads and drains.
If there are glass doors or panels they are done last to avoid fractures or breaks.
Benefit for a Walk-in Shower Seat
Built-in or removable seats or stools can contribute to your walk-in showers usefulness. Being able to take a seat in the shower offers the versatility to shave legs, reach toiletries and perhaps reach certain sprays. Being able to sit can help you relax in your walk-in shower.
We Add Walk-In Showers in Woodbury
To learn more about your alternatives for setting up a Walk-In Shower in your Woodbury house you can call us at 651-646-1687. To arrange a visit online 24/7 you can utilize our online form here. We look forward to working with you on your task. We have been helping house owners in Minnesota for over 60 years. Kohler is our recommended brand name of bath items. If you are interested, we likewise install walk-in tubs in Woodbury.
Protect a Walk-in Shower
Wondering exactly what will be required to make sure your walk-in shower remains tidy and fresh? Follow these steps to remain on top of your walk-in shower maintenance.
- Additional humidity in the shower room ought to be gotten rid of initially by turning on the exhaust fan.
- If you use a shower caddy ensure it has appropriate drain to avoid mildew and slimy leftovers.
- Use a home made shower spray every day to remove soap residue. This will avoid soap residue and difficult water deposits.
- After the spray, squeegee the tile walls with a rubber squeegee to get the walls to dry faster and prevent mildew.
- As soon as a week you must spray tiles with an all purpose shower room cleaner, scrub with a nylon brush and rinse.
- If you truly want your glass enclosure to keep looking excellent usage a business glass cleaner and soft cloth after every shower.
- Seal the grout lines every 6 months, or as recommended by your tile setter, to avoid hard water spots and mildew from forming.
Walk-in Shower Advantages
- Unlike basic stalls, walk-in showers do not need a curtain or door to block the spray of water, resulting in a roomy, open appearance.
- Walk-in showers have shallow curbs to keep excess water from running onto the restroom flooring -which implies greater ease of access, a huge benefit for those with joint injuries or mobility concerns.
Walk-in Shower Disadvantages
- Resale worth of your house could be affected if you don't have any tubs in it.
- Tubs are easier to bath children in.
- A walk-in shower might give less privacy than a shower stall with a door.
- If there isn't a shower door it can cause it to feel breezy during showering.
Walk-In Shower Cost?
Depending upon the size and quality a premade walk-in shower will cost between $800 and $2500. If you set up the shower and doors yourself you can conserve some money however doing it best with a pro will include another $750 to $2500 depending on exactly what needs to be done. Including glass sidewalls and doors, which are thicker than basic sheet glass, additional boosts the expense. Setting up a consultation can help you get the best concept of exactly what a new walk-in shower will cost you.