Professional Walk-in Shower Installation in Waite Park
Why You Should Consider a Walk-In Shower
- Unlike basic stalls, walk-in showers do not need a curtain or door to obstruct the spray of water, leading to a spacious, open look.
- Walk-in showers have shallow curbs to keep excess water from running onto the restroom flooring -which indicates greater ease of access, a huge advantage for those with joint injuries or mobility concerns.
Why Not Consider a Walk-in Shower
- Remember home resale value before transforming all of your tubs to walk-in showers. Efficiently, your house ought to have at least one bathroom with a full-size tub. Appraisers and property representatives classify restrooms by fixtures, and, in order to qualify as a "full bath," there must be a tub. A restroom with a shower but no tub is deemed a "three-quarter bath.”
- Tubs are easier to bath little kids in.
- A walk-in shower might offer less personal privacy than a shower stall with a door.
- If there isn't a shower door it can cause it to feel breezy throughout showering.
Take care of a Walk-in Shower
Congrats! You've got a brand-new upgraded bathroom. Here are some basic ideas to keep your walk-in shower in leading shape.
- Extra humidity in the bathroom ought to be removed initially by turning on the exhaust ventilator.
- Your shampoos, bar soaps and bath gels should be in a shower caddy that enables drainage to avoid any sticky, slimy residues.
- After every shower spray the shower down with a spray-- either handcrafted or store bought- to avoid soap scum and deposits.
- After the spray, squeegee the tile walls with a rubber squeegee to get the walls to dry faster and prevent mildew.
- Tile should be sprayed with an all function cleaner and washed once a week.
- To truly keep glass clean you ought to clean them with a glass cleaner and soft cloth.
- Grout lines ought to be sealed every 6 months to keep mildew and difficult water spots at bay.
We Install Walk-In Showers in Waite Park
If you are thinking about setting up a Walk-In Shower in your Waite Park home, then you can call us at 651-646-1687. Our online scheduling is readily available 24/7 for you to schedule an appointment for one of our professionals to come see your possible Walk-In Shower job. We look forward to consulting with you on your task. We have actually been helping homeowners in Minnesota for over 60 years. We are the preferred company for Kohler shower and bath items for Minnesota. For homeowners in Waite Park, we can also set up walk-in tubs.
How Much is a Walk-In Shower?
A prefabricated set can cost from $800 to $2500 depending on the choices and materials. Installing the shower pan and any doors included yourself is a money-saving option if you're well-informed in pipes and framing, while expert setup will include another $750 to $2,500, depending upon the layout of your restroom and pipes requirements. Depending on the final size and the products selected, an expertly installed customized shower can run $6,500 to $15,000 or more. To obtain a quote for your job you can schedule a consultation here
Setup Process for Walk-In Showers
Walk-In Shower Installation Overview:
Get rid of the old tub and destroy drywall as needed.
Develop walls to fit brand-new walk-in shower as essential.
All the mechanical changes are made to water lines, drains and electrical.
Shower pan setup. A prefab shower pan requires only to be embeded in place and connected to the framing,
The wall surround is put in.
The final mechanical modifications are made by attaching showerheads, faucets and drains.
Installation of glass doors or panels is done last to avoid accidental fractures or chips from other setup steps.
How to Relax in your walk-in shower
To increase your walk-in shower's effectiveness consider including either a built-in bench or a stool. If you have to have the ability to shave your legs or reach toiletries safely a walk-in shower seat can serve to help. Walk-in showers with trendy seats that invite bathers to take a seat and unwind.