Pro Walk In Shower Installation in Spring Lake Park
Benefits of a Walk-in Shower
- Compared to basic stalls, a walk-in shower looks roomy because it doesn't need a drape or door.
- If you require greater access, a walk-in shower can be a huge benefit. Walk-in showers have very little curbs to keep water in the shower area.
Why Not Consider a Walk-in Shower
- A home without any tubs may have a lower resale value as a full tub is considered a full bathroom versus a three quarter bath.
- A walk-in shower may offer less personal privacy than a shower stall with a door.
- If there isn't a shower door it can make things feel breezy throughout showering.
Maintain a Walk-in Shower
Wondering what will be required to make sure your walk-in shower remains clean and fresh? The following care and maintenance steps will keep your brand-new shower looking and smelling great.
- Additional humidity in the shower room should be gotten rid of first by switching on the exhaust ventilator.
- Use an open-bottom shower caddy to hold containers of bath gel, hair shampoo, conditioner, and bar soap. Leaving these items on tile racks or the floor can cause sticky, slimy residue and mildew development.
- After every shower spray the shower down with a spray-- either handmade or shop purchased- to prevent soap scum and deposits.
- After the spray, squeegee the tile walls with a rubber squeegee to get the walls to dry faster and prevent mildew.
- As soon as a week you should spray tiles with an all function shower room cleaner, scrub with a nylon brush and rinse.
- To really keep glass tidy you ought to clean them with a glass cleaner and soft fabric.
- To avoid mildew and discolorations you need to seal your grout lines every 6 months (or more or less depending upon exactly what your tile setter tells you).
Setup Process for Walk-In Showers
Walk-In Shower Installation Overview:
Remove the old tub and destroy wallboard as needed.
If essential, brand-new wall framing to fit brand-new shower.
Mechanical changes are made to enable the showerhead, drain and if needed, an overhead light.
Shower pan installation. A prefab shower pan needs just to be embeded in location and attached to the framework,
Wall surround is placed.
The final mechanical changes are made by attaching showerheads, faucets and drains pipes.
If there are glass doors or panels they are done last to avoid fractures or breaks.
Advantage for a Walk-in Shower Seat
An integrated or free standing stool can serve to help include utility to your walk-in shower. If you have to have the ability to shave your legs or reach toiletries securely a walk-in shower seat can help. A great elegant seat can also work as a place to unwind in your walk-in shower.
Walk In Shower Installer in Spring Lake Park.
Give us a call at 651-646-1687 if you're considering putting in a Walk-In Shower in your Spring Lake Park home. If you would like to schedule a consultation for us to come and give you a price quote for your house you can likewise go to our handy online form to set it up. We would love to have an opportunity to work with you. We have more than 60 years experience serving homeowners in Minnesota. Kohler is our recommended brand of bath items. For property owners in Spring Lake Park, we can likewise set up walk-in tubs.
Variation of Cost in Prefabricated Walk-In Showers and Custom Showers
The least costly choice-- a prefab walk-in shower kit-- costs in between $800 and $2,500, based on size and quality. Setting up the shower pan and any doors included yourself is a money-saving choice if you're well-informed in plumbing and framing, while expert setup will add another $750 to $2,500, depending on the layout of your restroom and plumbing requirements. Depending on the last size and the materials picked, an expertly set up custom-made shower can run $6,500 to $15,000 or more. If you wish to get a great price quote for your task you can arrange an appointment here.