Master Walk-in Shower Installation in South Saint Paul
Why You Should Consider a Walk-In Shower
- Unlike standard stalls, walk-in showers do not require a curtain or door to block the spray of water, leading to a large, open look.
- If you need greater access, a walk-in shower can be a big advantage. Walk-in showers have minimal curbs to keep water in the shower location.
Why You Should Not Consider a Walk-In Shower
- A house without any bath tubs might have a lower resale value as a full tub is thought about a full bathroom versus a three quarter bath.
- Tubs are simpler to bath kids in.
- A walk-in shower may give less personal privacy than a shower stall with a door.
- If there isn't a shower door it can make it feel breezy throughout showering.
What Do You Need to do to Look after Your Walk-in Shower?
Congrats! You've got a new updated shower room. The following care and maintenance actions will keep your new shower looking and smelling fantastic.
- Start your bathroom exhaust fan before taking a shower.
- Your shampoos, bar soaps and bath gels need to remain in a shower caddy that permits drainage to avoid any sticky, slimy residues.
- After every shower spray the shower down with a spray-- either handmade or shop bought- to prevent soap residue and deposits.
- Drying walk-in shower walls with a squeegee can help avoid mildew.
- Once a week you must spray tiles with an all function bathroom cleaner, scrub with a nylon brush and rinse.
- If you actually want your glass enclosure to keep looking terrific use a commercial glass cleaner and soft fabric after every shower.
- To avoid mildew and stains you should seal your grout lines every 6 months (or more or less depending upon what your tile setter tells you).
Walk In Shower Installer in South Saint Paul.
If you are thinking about setting up a Walk-In Shower in your South Saint Paul house, then you can contact us at 651-646-1687. To set up an appointment online 24/7 you can use our online form here. We anticipate working with you on your job. We have actually been assisting house owners in Minnesota for over 60 years. We install fine Kohler brand items and are a recommended service provider for them. For property owners in South Saint Paul, we can also install walk-in tubs.
Walk-In Shower Cost?
A prefabricated walk-in shower set should cost from $800 to $2500 for the package alone. Setting up the shower pan and any doors included yourself is a money-saving choice if you're knowledgeable in plumbing and framing, while expert installation will include another $750 to $2,500, depending on the design of your restroom and pipes requirements. Depending on the last size and the materials chosen, a professionally set up custom-made shower can run $6,500 to $15,000 or more. To get a quote for your task you can arrange a consultation here
Walk-In Shower Installation Process
This is exactly what you can get out of a walk-in shower task:
Get rid of the old tub and demolish wallboard as essential.
Develop walls to fit new walk-in shower as essential.
Supply of water lines, drains pipes and any overhead lights will be done.
The shower pan is put and protected to the framing.
The wall surround is affixed.
The last mechanical modifications are made by connecting showerheads, faucets and drains.
If there are glass doors or panels they are done last to prevent fractures or breaks.
Why would you want to sit in your walk-in shower?
Built-in or detachable seats or stools can contribute to your walk-in showers effectiveness. A walk-in shower seat or bench can make shaving legs or reaching toiletries a lot easier. A great stylish seat can likewise serve as a location to unwind in your walk-in shower.