Sartell's Leading Walk in Shower Providers
Why You Should Consider a Walk-In Shower
- Unlike standard stalls, walk-in showers don't need a curtain or door to obstruct the spray of water, leading to a spacious, open look.
- If you need greater gain access to, a walk-in shower can be a big benefit. Walk-in showers have very little curbs to keep water in the shower location.
Disadvantages of a Walk-in Shower
- Resale value of your house could be affected if you do not have any tubs in it.
- Tubs are much easier to bath little kids in.
- Shower stalls with doors deliver more privacy than a walk-in shower.
- If there isn't really a shower door it can make it feel drafty during showering.
What Care is Needed for a Walk-in Shower?
Congrats! You've got a brand-new upgraded shower room. The following care and maintenance actions will keep your new shower looking and smelling great.
- Additional humidity in the bathroom ought to be removed initially by turning on the exhaust ventilator.
- A draining shower caddy will assist minimize mold, slimy residues and mildew from your bar soaps and bath gels.
- To prevent soap residue and hard water deposits in your walk-in shower you should use an everyday shower spray-- either home made or you can buy one.
- After the spray, squeegee the tile walls with a rubber squeegee to get the walls to dry quicker and avoid mildew.
- Tile must be sprayed with an all purpose cleaner and rinsed as soon as a week.
- If you really desire your glass enclosure to keep looking great use a commercial glass cleaner and soft cloth after every shower.
- Grout lines should be sealed every 6 months to keep mildew and hard water stains at bay.
We Install Walk-In Showers in Sartell
If you are thinking about installing a Walk-In Shower in your Sartell home, then you can give us a call at 651-646-1687. Our online scheduling is readily available 24/7 for you to schedule a consultation for one of our specialists to come see your potential Walk-In Shower job. We would love to have an opportunity to work with you. We have actually been assisting homeowners in Minnesota for over 60 years. We are the preferred company for Kohler shower and bath products for Minnesota. For house owners in Sartell, we can also set up walk-in tubs.
Walk-In Shower Cost Quotes
A prefabricated walk-in shower package need to cost from $800 to $2500 for the kit alone. Installing the shower pan and any doors included yourself is a money-saving option if you're well-informed in plumbing and framing, while expert setup will include another $750 to $2,500, depending upon the design of your bathroom and plumbing requirements. Depending upon the last size and the materials chosen, an expertly set up custom-made shower can run $6,500 to $15,000 or more. To get a quote for your task you can schedule a consultation here
Walk-In Shower Installation Process
This is what you can get out of a walk-in shower task:
Get rid of the old tub and demolish wallboard as needed.
New wall framework, if necessary, to accommodate the shower setup.
All the mechanical changes are made to water lines, drains and electrical.
Shower pan installation. A prefab shower pan requires just to be embeded in place and attached to the framing,
The wall surround is affixed.
Installation of fixtures includes connecting nozzle spray heads, a showerhead, faucet manages, and the drain cover.
Installation of glass doors or panels is done last to prevent accidental cracks or chips from other setup steps.
How to Sit down in your walk-in shower
To increase your walk-in shower's effectiveness think about adding either an integrated bench or a stool. Being able to sit down in the shower offers the versatility to shave legs, reach toiletries and possibly reach certain sprays. A good elegant seat can likewise work as a place to relax in your walk-in shower.