Professional Walk-in Shower Installs in Saint Cloud
What Should I Expect When Installing a Walk-In Shower?
This is exactly what you can anticipate from a walk-in shower task:
Removal of the old tub or shower enclosure and demolition of wallboard.
If needed, new wall framing to fit new shower.
Supply of water lines, drains and any overhead lights will be done.
Shower pan setup. A prefab shower pan needs only to be set in place and connected to the framing,
The wall surround is put in.
The last mechanical modifications are made by attaching showerheads, faucets and drains.
To prevent any cracks or chips, glass doors and panels are put in last.
Why sit in your shower?
To increase your walk-in shower's usefulness think about including either an integrated bench or a stool. Being able to sit in the shower provides the flexibility to shave legs, reach toiletries and perhaps reach particular sprays. Being able to sit can help you unwind in your walk-in shower.
Walk In Shower Installer in Saint Cloud.
If you are considering setting up a Walk-In Shower in your Saint Cloud home, then you can call us at 651-646-1687. To set up a visit online 24/7 you can utilize our online form here. We look forward to consulting with you on your task. We have actually been assisting homeowners in Minnesota for over 60 years. Kohler is our recommended brand of bath products. If you are interested, we also set up walk-in tubs in Saint Cloud.
What Care is Necessary for a Walk-in Shower?
So you have a brand-new walk-in shower. Follow these actions to remain on top of your walk-in shower maintenance.
- Remove additional humidity from the bathroom before you start the shower.
- If you use a shower caddy make certain it has proper drain to avoid mildew and slimy leftovers.
- After every shower spray the shower down with a spray-- either handcrafted or shop bought- to avoid soap residue and deposits.
- After the spray, squeegee the tile walls with a rubber squeegee to get the walls to dry much faster and prevent mildew.
- If you have tile, you must spray it once a week with a bathroom cleaner and nylon brush and rinse.
- If you actually desire your glass enclosure to keep looking excellent usage a business glass cleaner and soft fabric after every shower.
- Seal the grout lines every six months, or as recommended by your tile setter, to avoid tough water discolorations and mildew from forming.
Why Consider a Walk-in Shower
- Unlike basic stalls, walk-in showers don't need a drape or door to obstruct the spray of water, resulting in a spacious, open look.
- Walk-in showers have shallow curbs to keep excess water from running onto the bathroom floor -which implies greater accessibility, a big advantage for those with joint injuries or movement problems.
Why Not Consider a Walk-in Shower
- Resale value of your house could be affected if you do not have any tubs in it.
- Bathing little kids is usually much easier in a tub than in a shower.
- A walk-in shower might offer less personal privacy than a shower stall with a door.
- Showering in a walk-in shower without a door can cause it to feel drafty.
How much money is a Walk-In Shower?
A premade walk-in shower package ought to cost from $800 to $2500 for the package alone. If you set up the shower and doors yourself you can save some money but doing it ideal with a pro will include another $750 to $2500 depending on what has to be done. Adding glass sidewalls and doors, which are thicker than standard sheet glass, further boosts the cost. Scheduling a consultation can assist you get the very best concept of what a new walk-in shower will cost you.