Master Walk In Shower Installation in New Prague
Advantages of a Walk-in Shower
- Walk-in showers are open looking since they don't require a curtain or door to keep water in.
- For those with injuries or other motion issues a walk-in shower can give far better gain access to. Walk-in showers have a little curb to prevent water from spilling onto the bathroom floor.
Disadvantages of a Walk-in Shower
- Resale worth of your home could be affected if you don't have any tubs in it.
- Tubs are much easier to bath small children in.
- A walk-in shower may offer less personal privacy than a shower stall with a door.
- The absence of a shower door can produce a breezy feel throughout showering.
We Add Walk-In Showers in New Prague
Call us at 651-646-1687 if you're considering putting in a Walk-In Shower in your New Prague home. Our online scheduling is available 24/7 for you to schedule a consultation for one of our professionals to come see your prospective Walk-In Shower project. We anticipate working with you on your project. We have been helping property owners in Minnesota for over 60 years. We are the preferred company for Kohler shower and bath products for Minnesota. For property owners in New Prague, we can also set up walk-in tubs.
Walk In Shower Installation
Walk-In Shower Installation Overview:
Elimination of the old tub or shower enclosure and demolition of wallboard.
Build walls to fit new walk-in shower as essential.
Mechanical modifications are made to permit for the showerhead, drain and if necessary, an overhead light.
Shower pan installation. A prefab shower pan needs just to be embeded in location and attached to the framing,
This is the time to position the wall surround.
Installation of fixtures includes attaching nozzle spray heads, a showerhead, faucet deals with, and the drain cover.
If adding glass wall panels, they'll go on last to decrease the danger of chips or breaks that are most likely to happen if they're installed previously.
Walk-in Shower care
Wondering exactly what will be needed to make sure your walk-in shower remains clean and fresh? Here are some standard pointers to keep your walk-in shower in top shape.
- Start your bathroom exhaust fan before taking a shower.
- Use an open-bottom shower caddy to hold containers of bath gel, shampoo, conditioner, and bar soap. Leaving these items on tile racks or the floor can lead to sticky, slimy residue and mildew growth.
- After every shower spray the shower down with a spray-- either homemade or store bought- to prevent soap residue and deposits.
- After using an everyday shower spray, eliminate excess water from tile walls rubber squeegee if desired. This assists walls dry quicker, a great idea if you've experienced mildew problems in the shower room.
- Once a week you ought to spray tiles with an all function bathroom cleaner, scrub with a nylon brush and rinse.
- To keep glass looking excellent use a commercial glass cleaner and either soft fabric or absorbent paper towels.
- Grout lines should be sealed every 6 months to keep mildew and tough water discolorations at bay.
Walk in Shower Seat
Integrated or detachable seats or stools can add to your walk-in showers usefulness. Being able to relax in the shower offers the flexibility to shave legs, reach toiletries and possibly reach specific sprays. Being able to sit can serve to help you relax in your walk-in shower.
Walk-In Shower Cost Quotes
The least costly choice-- a prefab walk-in shower set-- costs between $800 and $2,500, based upon size and quality. If you set up the shower and doors yourself you can save some loan but doing it right with a pro will add another $750 to $2500 depending on what has to be done. Depending on the final size and the products selected, an expertly installed customized shower can run $6,500 to $15,000 or more. To obtain an estimate for your job you can set up an appointment here