Kohler Walk In Shower Contractor in Minnetonka Mills
Walk-in Shower Advantages
- Walk-in showers are open looking because they don't need a drape or door to keep water in.
- For those with injuries or other motion issues a walk-in shower can give far better gain access to. Walk-in showers have a small curb to prevent water from spilling onto the restroom floor.
Why Not Consider a Walk-in Shower
- Resale value of your home could be impacted if you don't have any tubs in it.
- Bathing children is usually much easier in a tub than in a shower.
- A walk-in shower may offer less personal privacy than a shower stall with a door.
- The absence of a shower door can create a drafty feel during showering.
We Add Walk-In Showers in Minnetonka Mills
If you are thinking about setting up a Walk-In Shower in your Minnetonka Mills house, then you can call us at 651-646-1687. Our online scheduling is available 24/7 for you to set up an appointment for one of our specialists to come see your potential Walk-In Shower job. We look forward to working with you on your task. We have actually been helping homeowners in Minnesota for over 60 years. We are the preferred service provider for Kohler shower and bath items for Minnesota. If you would prefer to include a walk-in tub in your Minnetonka Mills house we likewise do that.
Installation Process for Walk-In Showers
Here are the basic steps in setting up a walk-in shower:
Demolition and removal of the old tub and drywall.
Develop walls to fit new walk-in shower as needed.
Mechanical changes are made to enable the showerhead, drain and if necessary, an overhead light.
Shower pan setup. A prefab shower pan needs only to be set in location and connected to the framing,
This is the time to place the wall surround.
The last mechanical changes are made by connecting showerheads, faucets and drains pipes.
Setup of glass doors or panels is done last to prevent unexpected fractures or chips from other setup actions.
What Care is Important for a Walk-in Shower?
So you have a new walk-in shower. Here are some basic suggestions to keep your walk-in shower in leading shape.
- Extra humidity in the shower room should be gotten rid of first by turning on the exhaust fan.
- A draining pipes shower caddy will assist reduce mold, slimy residues and mildew from your bar soaps and bath gels.
- Use a home made shower spray every day to get rid of soap residue. This will avoid soap residue and hard water deposits.
- After utilizing a day-to-day shower spray, remove excess water from tile walls rubber squeegee if preferred. This helps walls dry quicker, a great concept if you've experienced mildew issues in the bathroom.
- When a week you must spray tiles with an all function bathroom cleaner, scrub with a nylon brush and rinse.
- To keep glass looking fantastic use an industrial glass cleaner and either soft cloth or absorbent paper towels.
- Grout lines should be sealed every 6 months to keep mildew and difficult water discolorations at bay.
How to Relax in your walk-in shower
Integrated or removable seats or stools can add to your walk-in showers usefulness. A walk-in shower seat or bench can make shaving legs or reaching toiletries a lot easier. Being able to sit can help you relax in your walk-in shower.
What Does a Walk-In Shower Cost?
A premade set can cost from $800 to $2500 depending upon the alternatives and products. Installing the shower pan and any doors included yourself is a money-saving alternative if you're experienced in pipes and framing, while expert setup will add another $750 to $2,500, depending upon the layout of your restroom and pipes requirements. Adding glass sidewalls and doors, which are thicker than standard sheet glass, more boosts the expense. To obtain an estimate for your project you can schedule an appointment here