Pro Walk-in Shower Installs in Lake Elmo
Advantages of a Walk-in Shower
- Walk-in showers are open looking since they don't require a curtain or door to keep water in.
- For those with injuries or other movement problems a walk-in shower can provide much better access. Walk-in showers have a small curb to prevent water from spilling onto the bathroom floor.
Walk-in Shower Disadvantages
- Resale worth of your home could be impacted if you don't have any tubs in it.
- Tubs are simpler to bath small children in.
- A walk-in shower may give less personal privacy than a shower stall with a door.
- The absence of a shower door can create a drafty feel during showering.
Walk In Shower Installer in Lake Elmo.
Call us at 651-646-1687 if you're considering putting in a Walk-In Shower in your Lake Elmo house. Our online scheduling is readily available 24/7 for you to schedule a consultation for one of our specialists to come see your prospective Walk-In Shower task. We anticipate consulting with you on your job. We have actually been serving Minnesota house owners for over 60 years. We are the recommended company for Kohler shower and bath products for Minnesota. For house owners in Lake Elmo, we can likewise install walk-in tubs.
What Should I Expect When Installing a Walk-In Shower?
Walk-In Shower Installation Overview:
Demolition and clearance of the old tub and drywall.
Build walls to fit new walk-in shower as essential.
Mechanical rough-in, which includes setting up new water supply lines for a showerhead and faucets, and/or numerous nozzles, in addition to the positioning of the drain. If you're including an overhead shower light, an electrical contractor will wire it throughout this stage.
The shower pan is installed.
This is the time to place the wall surround.
The last mechanical modifications are made by attaching showerheads, faucets and drains.
To avoid any cracks or chips, glass doors and panels are put in last.
Walk-in Shower care
So you have a new walk-in shower. Here are some basic tips to keep your walk-in shower in top shape.
- Additional humidity in the shower room ought to be eliminated initially by turning on the exhaust ventilator.
- If you use a shower caddy make sure it has appropriate drain to prevent mildew and slimy leftovers.
- Utilize a home made shower spray every day to remove soap residue. This will avoid soap scum and hard water deposits.
- Mildew can be avoided by squeegeeing the walls.
- Tile must be sprayed with an all function cleaner and rinsed once a week.
- To keep glass looking terrific use a commercial glass cleaner and either soft cloth or absorbent paper towels.
- Seal the grout lines every six months, or as suggested by your tile setter, to prevent difficult water discolorations and mildew from forming.
Why take a seat in your shower?
A built-in or free standing stool can really help include usage to your walk-in shower. Being able to sit down in the shower offers the versatility to shave legs, reach toiletries and possibly reach certain sprays. A great trendy seat can likewise function as a location to unwind in your walk-in shower.
What Does a Walk-In Shower Cost?
A premade package can cost from $800 to $2500 depending upon the alternatives and materials. As long as you do it right, installing the shower pan and doors yourself can save some cash-- however might end up costing a lot more if done wrong. Having a pro do it will include from $750-$ 2500 depending upon what has to be done. Including glass sidewalls and doors, which are thicker than basic sheet glass, more increases the expense. To obtain a price quote for your job you can schedule a consultation here