Expert Walk In Shower Construction in Hugo
Hugo Walk-In Shower Installation.
To find out more about your choices for installing a Walk-In Shower in your Hugo home you can call us at 651-646-1687. If you wish to schedule an appointment for us to come and give you a price quote for your house you can likewise go to our convenient online form to set it up. We anticipate consulting with you on your project. We have more than 60 years experience serving property owners in Minnesota. We install fine Kohler brand name products and are a recommended supplier for them. If you are interested, we likewise install walk-in tubs in Hugo.
Advantages of a Walk-in Shower
- Walk-in showers are open looking since they don't require a drape or door to keep water in.
- For those with injuries or other motion problems a walk-in shower can give much better access. Walk-in showers have a little curb to prevent water from spilling onto the restroom flooring.
Why Not Consider a Walk-in Shower
- A home with no bathtubs may have a lower resale worth as a complete tub is considered a full restroom versus a three quarter bath.
- Tubs are much easier to bath little kids in.
- A walk-in shower might deliver less privacy than a shower stall with a door.
- Showering in a walk-in shower without a door can make it feel drafty.
Ways to expand the usage of your walk-in shower seat
Shower seats offer you more versatility with your walk-in shower. Being able to relax in the shower supplies the flexibility to shave legs, reach toiletries and perhaps reach specific sprays. A walk-in shower seat can really help you loosen up.
Installation Process for Walk-In Showers
Here are the standard steps in installing a walk-in shower:
Elimination of the old tub or shower enclosure and demolition of wallboard.
Any changes needed to the walls to fit the brand-new walk-in shower setup.
Mechanical changes are made to permit the showerhead, drain and if needed, an overhead light.
Shower pan setup. A prefab shower pan requires only to be embeded in location and attached to the framing,
This is the time to place the wall surround.
The mechanical last is done by putting in faucets, showerheads and drains.
If adding glass wall panels, they'll go on last to lower the risk of chips or breaks that are more most likely to occur if they're set up previously.
How Do You Protect Your New Walk-in Shower?
Congrats! You've got a brand-new upgraded bathroom. Here are some basic pointers to keep your walk-in shower in top shape.
- Start your shower room exhaust fan before showering.
- A draining shower caddy will assist minimize mold, slimy residues and mildew from your bar soaps and bath gels.
- To prevent soap scum and tough water deposits in your walk-in shower you should use an everyday shower spray-- either home made or you can purchase one.
- After utilizing an everyday shower spray, eliminate excess water from tile walls rubber squeegee if preferred. This assists walls dry much faster, a great concept if you've experienced mildew problems in the shower room.
- Tile should be sprayed with an all function cleaner and rinsed when a week.
- To keep glass looking fantastic use a business glass cleaner and either soft fabric or absorbent paper towels.
- If you have tile, seal the grout lines every 6 months to prevent mildew and stains.
How much money is a Walk-In Shower?
A prefabricated set can cost from $800 to $2500 depending on the options and materials. As long as you do it right, installing the shower pan and doors yourself can conserve some cash-- however might end up costing a lot more if done incorrect. Having a pro do it will add from $750-$ 2500 depending upon what has to be done. Depending upon the last size and the materials chosen, a professionally set up custom-made shower can run $6,500 to $15,000 or more. To get a quote for your project you can set up a visit here