Kohler Walk In Shower Contractor in Hastings
Benefits of a Walk-in Shower
- Walk-in showers are open looking because they do not require a drape or door to keep water in.
- For those with injuries or other motion concerns a walk-in shower can offer far better gain access to. Walk-in showers have a little curb to prevent water from spilling onto the restroom flooring.
Walk-in Shower Disadvantages
- Remember home resale value prior to converting all of your tubs to walk-in showers. Efficiently, your home must have at least one bathroom with a full-size tub. Appraisers and real estate agents classify restrooms by components, and, in order to certify as a "complete bath," there should be a tub. A restroom with a shower however no tub is deemed a "three-quarter bath.”
- A walk-in shower may give less privacy than a shower stall with a door.
- The absence of a shower door can create a drafty feel throughout showering.
We Add Walk-In Showers in Hastings
If you are thinking about installing a Walk-In Shower in your Hastings home, then you can call us at 651-646-1687. To arrange a consultation online 24/7 you can use our online form here. We look forward to consulting with you on your project. We have actually been serving Minnesota homeowners for over 60 years. We set up fine Kohler brand name products and are a recommended supplier for them. For homeowners in Hastings, we can likewise set up walk-in tubs.
Walk-In Shower Installation Process
Walk-In Shower Installation Overview:
Demolition and disposal of the old tub and wallboard.
New wall framing, if required, to accommodate the shower configuration.
All the mechanical changes are made to water lines, drains pipes and electrical.
Shower pan installation. A prefab shower pan requires only to be embeded in location and connected to the framing,
This is the time to place the wall surround.
The last mechanical changes are made by connecting showerheads, faucets and drains.
To avoid any cracks or chips, glass doors and panels are put in last.
What Do You Need to do to Take care of Your Walk-in Shower?
Congrats! You've got a new updated bathroom. Here are some basic ideas to keep your walk-in shower in top shape.
- Turn on a top-notch bathroom exhaust fan to eliminate excess humidity from the room prior to showering.
- If you utilize a shower caddy make sure it has correct drainage to avoid mildew and slimy leftovers.
- To prevent soap residue and hard water deposits in your walk-in shower you ought to use a day-to-day shower spray-- either home made or you can buy one.
- Mildew can be avoided by squeegeeing the walls.
- Tile should be sprayed with an all purpose cleaner and rinsed as soon as a week.
- To keep glass looking terrific use an industrial glass cleaner and either soft cloth or absorbent paper towels.
- If you have tile, seal the grout lines every 6 months to avoid mildew and spots.
Ways to Relax in your walk-in shower
Built-in or removable seats or stools can add to your walk-in showers effectiveness. Being able to sit down in the shower offers the flexibility to shave legs, reach toiletries and potentially reach certain sprays. A great trendy seat can likewise serve as a location to unwind in your walk-in shower.
Difference of Cost in Prefabricated Walk-In Showers and Custom Showers
A premade walk-in shower package ought to cost from $800 to $2500 for the package alone. As long as you do it right, setting up the shower pan and doors yourself can conserve some loan-- but could end up costing a lot more if done wrong. Having a pro do it will include from $750-$ 2500 depending upon what has to be done. Depending on the last size and the materials selected, a professionally set up custom-made shower can run $6,500 to $15,000 or more. To get a price quote for your project you can schedule a visit here