Professional Walk-In Shower Installers in Coon Rapids
Walk-In Shower Installation Process
This is exactly what you can expect from a walk-in shower project:
Demolition and clearance of the old tub and drywall.
New wall framework, if essential, to accommodate the shower configuration.
All the mechanical changes are made to water lines, drains pipes and electrical.
The shower pan is placed and protected to the framework.
This is the time to place the wall surround.
The mechanical final is done by putting in faucets, showerheads and drains.
If there are glass doors or panels they are done last to prevent cracks or breaks.
Walk-in Shower care
So you have a brand-new walk-in shower. Here are some standard ideas to keep your walk-in shower in top shape.
- Get rid of additional humidity from the shower room before you begin the shower.
- If you use a shower caddy make certain it has proper drainage to prevent mildew and slimy leftovers.
- After every shower, use an everyday shower spray (which you can make yourself or get in your supermarket cleansing supply aisle), which breaks down soap residue. Spray gently on tile walls and floors to help shed water and keep soap residue and tough water deposits from forming.
- Mildew can be prevented by squeegeeing the walls.
- Tile ought to be sprayed with an all function cleaner and rinsed as soon as a week.
- To keep glass looking terrific use a commercial glass cleaner and either soft cloth or absorbent paper towels.
- Grout lines ought to be sealed every 6 months to keep mildew and hard water discolorations at bay.
What Does a Walk-In Shower Cost?
Depending on the size and quality a prefabricated walk-in shower will cost in between $800 and $2500. As long as you do it right, installing the shower pan and doors yourself can conserve some money-- however might end up costing a lot more if done incorrect. Having a pro do it will include from $750-$ 2500 depending upon what has to be done. Additional pipes is required for directional nozzles. To get a price quote for your job you can arrange a consultation here
Why would you want to sit in your walk-in shower?
A shower seat, whether it is an integrated bench or a teak stool, broaden a walk-in shower's purpose. If you have to have the ability to shave your legs or reach toiletries securely a walk-in shower seat can really help. A walk-in shower seat can help you loosen up.
Walk-in Shower Advantages
- Compared with basic stalls, a walk-in shower looks roomy due to the fact that it does not require a drape or door.
- If you need higher gain access to, a walk-in shower can be a big benefit. Walk-in showers have minimal curbs to keep water in the shower area.
Walk-in Shower Disadvantages
- Bear in mind house resale value before transforming all of your tubs to walk-in showers. Optimally, your home needs to have at least one restroom with a full-size tub. Appraisers and property agents classify bathrooms by components, and, in order to qualify as a "complete bath," there must be a tub. A restroom with a shower but no tub is deemed a "three-quarter bath.”
- Shower stalls with doors give more privacy than a walk-in shower.
- If there isn't a shower door it can cause it to feel drafty throughout showering.
Coon Rapids Walk-In Shower Installation.
If you are thinking about setting up a Walk-In Shower in your Coon Rapids house, then you can give us a call at 651-646-1687. To arrange a consultation online 24/7 you can use our online form here. We eagerly anticipate working with you on your job. We have more than 60 years experience serving house owners in Minnesota. Kohler is our recommended brand of bath items. If you would prefer to add a walk-in tub in your Coon Rapids home we also do that.